Cfms.ap.gov.in Know your AP CFMS Login to generate AP Teachers Salary Pay Slip / Salary Bills / Pension Slip etc….
It is a acronym used for Comprehensive Financial Management System. cfms.ap.gov.in is a website developed, designed and implemented by the Centre of Financial Systems and Services (CFSS), Andhra Pradesh. This is done on behalf of the Finance Department. There is a vision behind the development of this site. The site aims to establish a Financial Management System in the whole enterprise.
The site wants to seek indirect benefits in the form of accountability at all levels, transparency in operation, efficiency in financial transactions, sustainability, in the long run, effectiveness in control and provide all the services needed by the stakeholders under one roof.
Services offering in AP CFMS portal cfms.ap.gov.in
CFMS provides services to various defined and well-categorized parts of the population. Broadly, the services provided by the CFMS are categorized into four categories:
- G2G (Government to Government)
- G2E (Government to Employee)
- G2C (Government to Citizen)
- G2B (Government to Business)
The services have been categorized for the ease of covering the broad spectrum of Government and its stakeholders. Let us discuss all the services one by one.
|Services List||Sub Categories under Services List|
|Employee Services||My Payslip, Income for the Year & My Loans|
|Pensioner Services||Pension Slip, Annual Income, Pension Details, Pension Portal|
|Stakeholder Services||Accountants General & RBI|
|Department Services||Budget, Expenditure, Receipts, HR & PD Accounts|
|Citizen Services||Receipts Links, Expenditure Links, Budget Links|
1. G2G (Government to Government):
- Finance Department: This section is involved in providing services like effective collection, accounting, utilization and recording of the state finances. Overall, it is related to Budget Preparation and distribution of the budget.
- Heads of the Department: It deals with budget allocation and distribution requests, sanctions and approvals. It also deals with the monitoring and control of the finances allocated to DDO offices as well as to SCO.
- Treasuries: This section deals with online bill submission, payment process, and accounting, processing and tracking. The Budget control mechanism is operating in this section.
- RBI: Online payments and receipts to states account.
- AG: Provides access to all the information in the form of data.
- GSTN: Uses synchronized interface method to provide regular updates on GST collections, including an exchange between GSTIN, CFMS, and RBI.
- Drawing and Disbursement Officers (DDOs): Online receipts, bill submission, and budget tracking.
2. G2C (Government to Citizen):
- Social Security Pensioners: It maintains the Aadhaar based biometrics of the pensioners and provides social benefits delivery by direct and real-time transfer of the same
- Taxpayers: It maintains the Aadhaar based biometrics of the taxpayers and provides social benefits delivery by direct and real-time transfer of the same.
- Citizen (Service Requirements): Challan payments/refunds and acknowledgment of the same.
3. G2E (Government to Employee):
- Employees: Maintains employee information and take care of all the payments to be made by the employee to the government, or government to the employee
- Retirees: Payments or refunds related to the retirees. Challan payments.
4. G2C (Government to Citizen):
- Banks: Synchronized interfacing of the daily e-scrolls.
- Business/Services Providers: Payments made east by providing multiple payment gateways.
|Spectrum of Government||Stakeholders|
|G2G (Government to Government)||Finance Department, Treasuries, RBI, DDO’s, HOD|
|Government to Citizen (G2C)||Taxpayers, Social Security Pensioners|
|Government to Employee (G2E)||Employees, Retirees|
How to know your AP CFMS Login ID under employee services in cfms.ap.gov.in website?
Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a CFMS System for Salaries. To use this, an employee needs to use the CFMS ID to make a Login. Government has already allotted CFMS ID to all its employee. One can grab the CFMS ID with the help of their Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Number, Name or PAN number. You can find CFMS Login ID under the employee service section of https://cfms.ap.gov.in/ website. Follow the below steps to get the new CFMs Login ID
- Go to the Official website https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
- On the main page, you will see ‘Employee Services’ tab on the right-hand side of the page. Click on that.
- A new small window will appear with the highlighted text ‘Know your CFMS Login ID’. Click on that.
- Again a new window will appear asking you to enter old HRMS Employee Code of 7 digits. If you want to know the CFMS Login ID, it is necessary to know the HRMS Employee code. Now, after entering the code, click on the ‘Search’ tab. Now, you will be able to see your CFMS ID.
How to CFMS Login at cfms.ap.gov.in website
On cfms.ap.gov.in website, it is very easy to make a login to obtain and make use of different services provided by it. For doing this, follow these steps:
- Open the official site of AP CFMS. The official link is https://cfms.ap.gov.in login.
- On the home page of the site, you will be able to see a tab ‘Login’ in the right-hand side of the page. Click on that.
- After clicking, the Login Id page will appear next. Here, you need to enter your CFMS ID in the User section. You need to enter the password also. If you are Logging In for the first time, the password will be ‘password’ only.
- After entering the correct AP CFMS ID and password, click on the ‘LogOn’ Tab. You can then easily be logged in to the site. Your Login homepage will appear something like this.
What if you Forgot CFMS Login Password or Reset CFMS Password at cfms.ap.gov.in?
However, if you forgot CFMS password, you can easily retrieve CFMS Login Password the same or reset it. For this, you will require to have your registered mobile number with you. If you forget cfms login password, follow the below-described process.
- Open the site https://cms.ap.gov.in and click on the ‘Login’ tab. After this, a new window will appear
- Just click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link highlighted at the bottom of the page. Another tab will be opened.
- Here, enter your CFMS ID in the box of User ID and enter your registered mobile number. After that click ‘OK’. If your ID and mobile number match successfully, you will get a message on the screen as ‘Password reset successful’. Check your SMS/e-mail for new password’.
- Click on ‘OK’ tab after that. Now, again go to the ‘Login’ page and open it. Enter the CFMS ID and the new password that you receive through SMS or email. Once you do that and click on ‘Logon’ tab. You will see that the window demands to set a new password for Login.
- Here you can set a new password with the help of the current password. Once you have filled the new password and the repeat password sections, you can click on the ‘Change’ tab.
- After that, you will get a message saying that ‘The CFMS password was changed’. Now press the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that, you will be directly logged in to your account and your home page will be visible.
How to download or generate AP Teachers Salary Pay Slip in cfms.ap.gov.in?
Downloading and generating AP Employee Slip is very easy on the site https://cfms.ap.gov.in. You can do so by making use of the Employee and Pensioner services tab on the site. There are two ways in which you can generate or download the Employee Slip.
- Method 1: By Logging In.
- Method 2: Without Logging In. Using the Bill number to generate the salary slip.
Method 1 : By Logging In
The process to follow is as such:
- Reach the homepage of Andhra Pradesh CFMS page with the help of the following link https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
- Now, you need to make a Login to this site with the help of your CFMS ID and password. The process of Login has already been discussed in detail before. Refer to the section.
- Now after making a Login, your homepage will appear something like this.
- Here, click on ‘My Tasks’ tab. When you do that, you will be able to see ‘Beneficiary Account Section’ there. Click on that.
- To download or generate the AP employee Payslip, you will need to enter the Beneficiary Code and the period of the Statement. Beneficiary code is CFMS ID only. After you have filled in all the details, click on the ‘Display’ button.
- When you do that, you will be able to see the Bill No., Bill Date, beneficiary doc no., Payment Status, Payment Doc, Payment Date, IFSC Code, Account No, UTR No., etc. related to all the bills generated during the chosen time period.
- If you want to download the statement, you can do so by clicking on the download link present on the upper right-hand corner of the generated details.
Method 2: Without Logging In. Using Bill No.
- For this, go to visit the home page of the CFMS website i.e. https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
- On home screen, on the lower left-hand corner, you will see a box with the title of ‘Citizen Services’. Search for it.
- In this box, there is a hyperlink title as ‘Expenditure Links’, Push the mouse button on that.
- You will get a drop-down list with more options. From the options that appear, select the ‘Bill Status’ option.
- When you do that, a new window will open. The window will ask you to enter many details to know your bill status. If you know the Bill number and year, you don’t have to necessarily fill in all the details. Enter the year and the Bill Number in the Bill Details section.
- If you have entered the correct data like year and Bill No., you will be able to see all the details related to the Bill like detail flow of the Bill, beneficiary details, etc.
In this way, anyone can see the Billing status without any requirement to Log In to the portal. It fastens the process for those Citizens who know exactly the Bill No. and the date of the year.
How to create a AP CFMS Challan of any type at cfms.ap.gov.in?
- For this, you first have to visit the official site of the CFMS i.e. https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
- After opening the home page, search for a box titled ‘Citizen Services’. It is placed on the left hand lower corner of the screen.
- Once you find the box, you will see that there are various options available in the box to which we have access. From all the options, choose ‘receipts links’ option. When you do that you will be able to see a drop-down list containing various options. Choose ‘Citizen Challan’ option from that.
- A new window will open after the selection. The page is titled as ‘Citizen Challan Creation’.
- Here, you will be asked to choose the department from which you demand the service and the type of service you want. For e.g., if you want to make a challan for the water tax, choose Department as ‘Land Administration Department’ and service as ‘Water Tax’.
- After selection, some more options will appear on the same form as HOA, District, Treasury, DDO code, etc. HOA will be generated automatically. You will need to choose the district, DDO code, etc. from the already available drop-down list.
- Once you have properly selected all of it, you will be asked some more information in another window like the purpose of Challan, Remitter Name, Remitter ID, Address, Mobile No., Email ID, Amount in Rs., Amount in words. It is compulsory for you to fill in all the details here.
- After filling in all the details, you need to enter a given captcha. After this, select the mode of payment. There are two modes of payment: (a) Manual Payment and (b) e-payment. Choose the mode of payment as per your choice.
- If you choose the Manual Payment method, you will be able to see an acknowledgment slip on the screen with CFMS transaction ID and information about the total amount, bank reference no. and bank status. As you have chosen the manual payment method, the bank status will be shown as pending. To make the payment for the challanyou have to take this acknowledgment slip to the nearest e-seva center of CFMS. If you make an e-payment, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
There are endless services provided by the CFMS portal. Some of the sections of the portal are still under development phase. But the already discussed services and the vision of the CFMS must have given you a clear idea of how the Andhra Pradesh government is planning to implement the financial management system on a very large scale. All the departments, as well as the stakeholders, will be synchronized under one roof.