Checking Methods on AP CFMS Bill Status or Andhra Pradesh CFMS Bill Status Under Expenditure Links in https://cfms.ap.gov.in/ Website?
Gone are the days when you had to go through a lot just because you want to check your Andhra Pradesh CFMS bill status. Rather than making do with endless visits to the relevant departmental offices, you can now take advantage of the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) introduced by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP), Department of Finance. Well, this comes at a time when most state governments in India are leveraging technology to offer efficient services.
Unfortunately, some people do not understand what it takes to get the most out of the AP CFMS portal. In this article, we will take you through the steps you need to follow before you check AP CFMS bill status.
How to Check AP CFMS Bill Status
To check your AP CFMS status hassle-free, below are the simple steps you ought to follow:
- First things first, you have to visit the official website of AP CFMS. To pull this off, open your most preferred web browser and use https://cfms.ap.gov.in/ as the URL. All it takes is for you to type in this URL before initiating a search
- The above action will redirect you to the home page of the AP CFMS website. Here, navigate to the ‘Citizen Services’ section
- Now click on the ‘Expenditure Links’ option that is at the left bottom corner
- From the options that appear, select ‘Bill Status’
- The Citizen Bill Status page will appear on the screen of your device. Here, you have to correctly fill in your Bill Number and Year of the bill in the space set aside for these details
- Confirm the details after which you should select the ‘Enter’ button
- You can now see the details of your requested bill status. Some of the most notable details include the DDO, District, HOA, Gross Account Treasury Office, and Net amount
The AP CFMS website has come at the right time since the vast majority of services are accessible online from the comfort of your home. For those who want to check their AP CFMS bill status, then the above-given steps will come in handy.
How to Track the AP CFMS Bill Status Under Expenditure Links in cfms.ap.gov.in?
How to Find AP Treasury Bill Status at cfms.ap.gov.in?
To check CFMS Bill Status online, you’ll first have to visit AP Treasury website. Now click on the ‘Citizen Services’ option before selecting ‘Expenditure Links’ column. From the options that appear, you have to select ‘Bill Status.’ Enter the mandatory details after which you can see your citizen bill status without the hassle.
How to cancel a bill in DDO at cfms.ap.gov.in?
For you to cancel a bill at DDO, visit CFMS portal and select ‘Receipts Links’ service. From the drop-down list menu that appears, click on ‘Transaction Cancellation.’ You’ll be redirected to a new page on the portal. Here, correctly enter your CFMS transaction ID and department transaction ID. Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.